Heritage Trail Concept - Charlotte St to East West Line
The Heritage Trail Committee, along with Town Staff, have developed a concept for the design of the trail from Charlotte to East West Line. This feedback, along with the feedback from the Virtual Open House on Thursday, October 29, will be used to construct this section of the trail.
We are soliciting community feedback on the proposed design which takes into account the surrounding trees and the current alignment of the existing trail.
Elements of the proposed trial design:
- Width: 2.5-meters transitioning to 3meters
- Trail Positioning: Consistent with the position of the existing trail
- Surface: Granular A base and limestone screening top layer
WE'D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Using the comment space provided below, please outline your response to one or more of the following questions:
- Are you in favour of the proposed width (2.5 - 3 meters) of the trail?
- Are you in favour of the proposed position of the trail, maintaining consistency with the current position and flow of the trail.
- In general, what do you like or dislike about this proposed design?
A larger copy of this image is available for download in the Document Library section of this project page.